Monday, September 9, 2013

Epithets

  • Self Comedian
    • My friends will tell you that I like to laugh at my own jokes. I don't know how that got started but for some reason I think I'm pretty funny. It would be awkward if I said something I thought was funny and no one laughed so in order to fill the awkward silence I just laugh at the jokes myself. 
  • Singer of Songs
    • I have been singing since before I can remember. I was in school choir all growing up. I even did BYU Women's Chorus last year. This last year for Christmas I got a ukulele. I now play and sing along to myself. My dream isn't to become a super famous singer, but I would like to be a wedding singer on the side. I love singing and if you have a request, I would be more than happy to learn that song. 
  • Lover of Movies
    • I haven't seen a bunch of movies but I do enjoy just sitting down and watching a good film. I prefer to watch movies that I've already seen because I know that they will be good. I also enjoy watching a new movie that someone has suggested to me. I have a wide collection of movies and I hope for it to continually grow.
  • Master Chef
    • I like making food for other people and experimenting with different foods. I'm on a journey to try new recipes all the time. I usually just find things on Pinterest and try them out. For the most part they've turned out really great. My friends usually request for me to make chicken so we have bi-weekly chicken nights. I love being able to spread my love for food. 

9 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you were in the BYU women's choir!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you have such a good sense of humor that you can laugh at your own jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I especially love your first epithet and how it shows you are a fun, happy person, who likes to laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE grumpy cat! Anyways, it's awesome that you were in Women's Choir, they always sound great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Alright BYU choirs! I was in the Men's Chorus for a year. Great song, too. You are very well-rounded.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great voice. I loved your Hallelujah cover. I've personally never been able to get up in front of people like you did, but one day I hope to. I wish you well with your future musical pursuits.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the ukulele! My mom played it when she was young and I think it is awesome!
    -Karlee Ashton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here's a joke that no one finds funny, but keep getting me:
    How does Moses make his tea?
    Hebrews it.

    ReplyDelete